Rot -ed yo!
I rotted the whole of this morning and afternoon. OMG. I EAT AND SLEEP AND EAT AND SLEEP like non-stop.
Met baby for DINNER! Yes, like eat AGAIN.
Went civic LIBRARY study okay! Erm... okay, not really study, trying to complete the pre-trip report to Cambodia instead. Since it's non graded report. ANYHOW -ED. =)
Went home after that. =) I'm not tired okay! I was told not to eat so muchhhhh... HAHA.
Meeting Chewei and Shikang tomorrow at 2pm. Have python training at 9am. Meeting at 10am. How am I going to compromise all this at one go? Shall see again. =)
Goodnight dearest. Rest early okay!
Met baby for DINNER! Yes, like eat AGAIN.
Went civic LIBRARY study okay! Erm... okay, not really study, trying to complete the pre-trip report to Cambodia instead. Since it's non graded report. ANYHOW -ED. =)
Went home after that. =) I'm not tired okay! I was told not to eat so muchhhhh... HAHA.
Meeting Chewei and Shikang tomorrow at 2pm. Have python training at 9am. Meeting at 10am. How am I going to compromise all this at one go? Shall see again. =)
Goodnight dearest. Rest early okay!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home